What we have under our thumb
Household Tribe is one of the key ones taking into consideration size of a customer segment that it serves. Households within Slovakia have several options what services and products they can obtain from our wide portfolio. In order to stay competitive on the market and to offer the best propositions to our customers we are tirelessly analysing their behaviour, permanently checking on their expectations and satisfaction rate and based on that we are improving our current propositions. Agile way of working is helping us to be fast and effective while applying changes and improvements.
Would you like to discover more about our Household Tribe? Do not hasitate and watch our team video:
Your key responsibility will be to:
- manage the B2C projects/programs and portfolio to meet the exceptional customer experience targets
- steer and coordinate the development of new products within the budget and timelines and in accordance with the company's strategic priorities and visions
- own the customer journeys within the postpaid with the goal to improve existing and develop new customer journeys that will make a significant impact on Customer Experience
- drive the transferring of new products and services requirements into the “user stories” that will be created by the technology team
- deal with sophisticated, complex tasks, find a solution for the problems through cooperation with a wide team and aligned with company strategy
You are “the one” for this role if you:
- have proven experience with leading and coordinating the development of complex projects preferably in the Telco (or banking, consulting) sector
- are passionate about developing products and services that people will love
- think from the customer perspective and not from the system perspective
- like to create frictionless customer journeys
- are driven by results and able to work in fast paced environment
- are fluent in English and Slovak/Czech
- have a proactive approach and analytical thinking
We offer our people the best
- Smartphone: Choose your phone and get a compensation of up to 900 € every 3 years.
- Employee tariff: Use unlimited data, call and text for lower prices for private and business purposes.
- Yearly bonus: You can get a bonus of up to 15% of your annual fixed salary each year depending on the company’s success.
- Telekom discounts: Enjoy the most of the lower prices of our products and services for your family and friends.
- Partner discounts: Enjoy lower prices of products and services with our partners.
- Flexible hours: Adapt your work to your needs thanks to the home-office option (according to the agreement with the manager).
- Shares program Shares2You: Become a shareholder of the Deutsche Telekom Group and take advantage of the associated benefits.
- Rest and recreation: Relax with 5 extra days off.
- MultiSport: Sport and relax with your loved ones thanks to the discounted MultiSport card.
- Sick pay: If you are on sick leave for max. 10 days, you can count on an income of 80% of the daily assessment basis.
- uLekára.sk: Take care of your health with free online prevention and consultation with medical specialists for you and your family.
- Healthcare: Take care of your wellbeing with high-quality care for a discounted price with our contractual facility.
- Education and development: Broaden your horizons with our internal T-Univerzita offering a wide range of courses.
- Cafeteria: Choose from a wide range of benefits worth up to 500 € per year - sports and cultural services, health and beauty, holidays or language courses.
- Life crisis support: Is life testing you? We will support you with one-off financial support.
- Psychological consultations: Are you having troubles in your private or professional life? Share your burden anonymously via phone or online.
- Meal contribution: Enjoy a delicious meal with a work-day allowance of 5,85 €.
- Recreational allowance: Have you been with us for 2 years? A recreational allowance is in your pocket.
- Pension allowance: Get ready for your retirement with a pension allowance after 3 months with us.
Everyone is welcome to join us
Our employees feel that they have equal employment and career development opportunities with us, regardless of age, gender and gender identity, physical and mental ability, nationality, social and ethnic origin, political views, religion and world view. This makes us very happy. We are committed to continuous improvement and to creating a safe working environment for all.
What awaits you
- Has the job offer captured your interest? Fill in the application form and let us know about yourself.
- We will assess the information you send us and will get back to you under any circumstances.
- We will contact the chosen applicants and specify the details.
- A job interview is a two-way opportunity to get to know each other better.
- We will inform you about the result of the interview as soon as possible. Successful candidates will receive a job offer.